Things can go wrong. We aim to get them sorted ASAP and help you keep working. When you invest in equipment from Sound Techniques we’d like you to have piece of mind.
We’re on first name terms with most of our service representatives.
We’ll provide warranty replacements if possible at no cost.
All you need to do if there’s a problem with your kit is:
- Supply us with model names, serial numbers
- A detailed description of the fault. What were you doing at the time?
- If you think the fault may be covered by warranty the purchase date is required
- Any previous service history.
- Contact us for help with servicing